Too busy to attend a yoga class? Practising at home and having no idea if our alignment is right? Wishing you could pause a YouTube class to ask the instructor questions?
Now you can do it with one-on-one Skype yoga classes!
Benefits of Skype / Zoom Yoga Classes
- Convenience. You can practice with me from your bedroom, office, hotel room, or virtually anywhere where you have an Internet connection.
- Personalised approach. Yoga practice specifically tailored for you and your needs. You’ll receive instant feedback as well as verbal adjustments.
- Professional guidance. Practising on your own you may not be aware of what’s inhibiting your progress. You’ll get guidance that will help you advance safer and faster.
- Saved time. Skype / Zoom yoga sessions will save you the time you’d need to spend travelling to a yoga class.
- Less stress. When practising with YouTube or a DVD you may find yourself constantly distracted. Relax and simply enjoy your yoga class.
What Will You Need?
- A yoga mat
- Any props you’d like to use
- Comfortable clothing
- Anything that will make you comfortable and will help you set the mood. Such as incense, candles, essential oil diffuser, music, etc.
- A Skype / Zoom account
- A reliable internet connection
- A laptop or tablet with webcam, mic, and working audio. While a cell phone could do the job, you’ll be more comfortable using a bigger screen.
Before Your Online Yoga Class
- Let me know if you have any injuries, health conditions, special requirements, or if you are pregnant. That will allow me to plan and adjust classes according to your needs.
- Hydrate yourself during the day. It’s generally advised not to drink throughout the class, so make sure you come hydrated.
- Prepare your yoga mat and props if you’d like to use any. That will allow us to start practising right away.
- Change and set your laptop. Ideally, make sure that both you in a standing position and your mat can be seen.
- Turn off your cell phone or turn on the silent mode.
- Let me know 24 hours ahead if are unable to attend a class. Otherwise, standard costs will apply.
Standard Online Yoga Classes are 60 minutes long.
- PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR CLASS.
- Classes are non refundable.
- Cancellations must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- In the event of poor internet connection or any technical issues, You will be able to reschedule.
- Booking is recommended to be made at least 48 hours in advance. This assures that you can get a time slot that works best for you and any changes to your booking (if need be) can be made within 12hrs prior to session.
- Students must consult their doctor prior to practising yoga or any physical activity.
- Every student must read, agree to terms & sign a waiver form.
- BY PURCHASING A CLASS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS ABOVE